LJMU's Innovations in Practice is now available, and can be viewed here: https://openjournals.ljmu.ac.uk/index.php/iip/issue/view/58 . This issue features papers on:
· religion and faith on the campus
· BAME underrepresentation in universities
· Personal tutoring for undergraduates
· Barriers to student engagement in sports clubs and societies
· A review of UK HE policy reports and papers (Feb to Aug 2019)
(Plus book reviews on the feedback process, teaching online and mental health.)
The journal is intended to support those staff, new or experienced, in teaching and student support – to develop their scholarship and writing and critical reflection skills.
Hope you enjoy the issue, and wishing all a great Christmas/new year break.
Virendra Mistry BA (Hons) MA CertHE PhD FHEA